Flickr

Commander Adventures: Reboot

Honestly, I've been pretty inactive with XBMTG. Like really, really ianctive. But all of that's about to change. I am rebooting the series which I like the most, because it's going to give me the most motivation to do so: Commander Adventures. It's actually gone pretty far since my Prosh and Marrath versus fights, and now there's a new rivalry in town. 

It's never too late to play Magic: The Gathering once more. 
So, to not give everything away at once, the new commander I will be spotlighting soon is:

Licia, Sanguine Tribune
Legendary Creature - Vampire Soldier

Just a quick overview, Licia, Sanguine Tribune, is an 8-drop that costs 5RWB. has first strike and lifelink, and costs 1 less to cast for each 1 life you gain for a turn. Not to mention, that she can have you pay 5 life to give her 3 +1/+1 counters once per turn.

See you soon. 

0 comments: